PRODUCTS & INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT
Academic Media Solutions' "VALUE SERIES" - Uniquely Affordable & Student Friendly Textbooks (Print & Digital Online eTextbook Versions)
Our "VALUE SERIES" is specifically designed for today's students. Its layout and format makes it easier for students to study and manage their course content. Each title includes student friendly features that are integrated throughout the text. All students that purchase a print version direct from Academic Media Solutions at our website also receive FREE access to a basic digital version of the textbook as well.
- Functional Pedagogy: Learning Objectives, Marginal Notes and Glossary, Graphs/Tables//Line-art,
Chapter Reviews, and Comprehensive End-of-Chapter Reviews with Questions and Exercises.
- Larger trim size for easier interaction with core content and in-text note-taking.
- Bonus content to help student better succeed in their courses (On-line eBook version only where
An Easy-to-Use Online eTextbook Platform That Makes Core Course Content More Accessible for Students
As student's learning and purchasing preferences shift from print to digital delivery of course materials Academic Media Solutions offers an affordable, easy-to-use online eBook platform. The basic features include:
- Accessible through all devices (desktop, laptop, tablets, and smartphones0
- Easy navigation
- Zoom in & out functions
- Accessed through a secured account (log-in and password required)
- Easy to use
Student Study Aids (Print & Digital Versions)
We offer students a variety of affordable text specific supplemental study aids for purchase that provide students the flexibility to better prepared for their courses without busting their budget. These include:
- Printable Online Study Guides.
- Printable Online Lecture Guides.
- Quizlet Study Sets.
Instructional Support Resources (Digital Downloads)
Each of our core titles are accompanied by an instructional package written by the authors that includes the most-requested instructor ancillaries:
- Instructor's Resource Manual.
- Computerized Test-bank. Available in file formats to upload into Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, Canvas, and
- Power Point Lecture Slides.
- Online Video Labs w/Student Worksheets (Only available with specific titles).